|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||1 / SENIOR CVAC IMCT ASSISTANT (CANADA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE)|
|Pays du poste offert:||Côte d'Ivoire|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
|IOM recrute SENIOR CVAC IMCT ASSISTANT (CANADA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE)
IOM provides facilitated migration services and expertise, including operational and technical assistance related to immigration and visa processing. IOM’s Immigration and Border Management Division – Immigration and Visa (IV) Unit, oversee these activities globally. Through a private sector partnership, IOM provides administrative visa-related services through the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), aimed at making the visa application process timelier and more convenient.
Under the overall supervision of the CVAC Project Coordinator, close coordination and oversight by HQ IBM IMCT Officer and direct technical supervision by CVAC IT Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day Information Management and Communication Technology solutions monitoring, training and problem solving.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Maintain and coordinate on the Regional IOM CVAC ICT infrastructure with responsibility for review, testing, support and implementation of system upgrades or patches, IT inventory, retired equipment and documentations, ensure the highest level of ICT support and customer service to IOM CVAC Country Offices
2. Provide training to IOM CVAC staff in the Region to of VFS Global ICT systems’ modules, ensure IOM ICT compliance with VFS Global technical requirements and create easy to understand user guides for CVAC staff and IT focal points of CVAC activities
3. Maintain IOM’s Data Protection Principles into all CVAC ICT solutions, service delivery, and to ensure the timely reporting of non-compliance matters
4. Support the harmonization and alignment of Information Management and Communication Technology CVAC activities, report between IOM CVAC, VFS support, in close coordination with CVAC IT Coordinator and HQ IBM IMCT, and the main global ICT Hubs to meet ICT Standards and Guidelines as required
5. Ensure that all ICT requests are addressed in a timely and accurate manner, while efficiently advising on allocating resources and support where required, assisting the CVAC Team in Country Offices, including troubleshooting or on-site support as required
6. Ensure the required performance and stability of network services, applications and databases, LAN, WAN, messaging, internet connectivity, etc., to prevent/minimize the downtime or service interruptions. Ensure daily monitoring and adequate completion of backups and the regular updating of the VAC Management Tools (VMT) system with all required information
7. Conduct system/network monitoring to include the PBX call center, backup/recovery services, staff account maintenance, liaise and monitor/track troubleshooting with VFS Global support and follow up until issue resolution
8. Participate in the analysis of requirements against the existing systems to achieve the best performance of the application management systems, sub-systems, database, integrated software components, installation, regular maintenance, computers, and peripherals in the CVAC Country Offices
9. Assist with the technical support and IT oversight for the opening, relocation and expansion of CVAC Country Offices and ensure all reoccurring maintenance tasks are performed on a regular basis
10. Create and maintain CVAC network diagrams, maintain inventory of network specific parameters for all PCs and other network devices in CVACs
11. Maintain the technical communications and good relations with local ICT vendors/ISP in the Region to ensure the smooth and proper support to the ICT applications and project`s needs
12. Inform the Global IT Coordinator and CVAC HQ immediately of any problems or deviations from the standard operating procedures or agreements, take necessary actions to rectify and regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency and,
13. Perform other related duties as may be required.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|Required Qualifications and Experience
• Completed University degree, preferably post-graduate degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science from an accredited academic institution or a combination of relevant education and professional experience
• Holder of an MCP of MCPD, MCSE or MCSD certification a distinct advantage
• A minimum 5 years professional experience in networking, software support environments (LAN/WAN) and Tier 2 remote network/desktop support
• Experience in the administration of Windows and Microsoft (2013/O365) applications in a multi-site environment, TCP/IP, Antivirus Software, ICT utilities, Database and web applications administration.
Required English, fluent Predominant Local language
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Only candidates residing in either the country of the duty station or from a location in a neighbouring country that is within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. In all cases, a prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station, or in the neighbouring country located within commuting distance, and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via e-mail to email@example.com referring to this advertisement in the subject: “VN-CI-052019”. Application must contain a CV and a cover letter in a unique file.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Date expiration: 12/31/2019|