|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||9/ HABITAT FOR HUMANITY|
|Pays du poste offert:||Côte d'Ivoire|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
|Summary of work:
Under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, the National Financial Accountant will be responsible to offer accounting services to the organization, ensuring that all financial resources that come into the organization are recorded, tracked, and accounted for and used in fulfilment of the core mission of the organization.
• Manage the accounting functions: Assist the Finance & Administration Manager in the monitoring of the National Office’s financial transactions to ensure that transactions are recorded on an accurate and timely basis and financial reports are provided to stakeholders within the prescribed timelines.
• Implementation of Internal Controls: Ensure the implementation of all internal control processes in all financial transactions.
• Produce financial and statistical information: Oversee the production and storage of financial data and reports for the organization.
• Budget Preparation: Participate in the development of the annual budget and ensure that the National Office is spending according to budget through the preparation of monthly budget versus expenditure analysis.
• Ensure the integrity of data posted into General Ledger and subsidiary ledgers.
• Prepare and import of journals into the Financial Management System.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Implement financial policies while promoting fraud awareness in all activities
• Provide support to direct reports ensuring bank and petty cash accounts are accurately and timely maintained, required supporting documentation for expenditure and journal batches are prepared and secured, and funds transfers are reconciled each month.
• Ensure all bank and petty cash accounts are accurately and timely maintained.
• Secure and prepare required supporting documentation for expenditure and Journal batches.
• Participate to the month-end and quarterly end-close process, including consolidation of grants accounts, reconciliations, revaluation, and preparation of financial statements.
• Assist in the preparations for the year-end audit including providing all necessary documents.
• Perform any other duties as directed by your supervisor.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|Eligibilities and requirements:
• University Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration or similar fields
Preferably studying towards a Professional accounting qualification such as a Certified Public Accountant or ACCA.
• At least 5 years of working experience in a busy accounting environment, with at least the last 3 years having been spent in an NGO environment, with demonstrated understanding regulations guiding donor-funded projects (e.g. USAID, DFID, EU etc.)
• Good communication (speaking and writing) skills in English and French.
|For more detailed information about this announcement,
visit http://www.habitatci.org or call us at, (225) 27 22 41 97 75. Send a cover letter and a resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: March 24th, 2023. HFH values and seeks diversity in its workforce, is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
|Date expiration: 3/24/2023|
|Société:||HABITAT FOR HUMANITY|
Voir le contact de la société...